Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, May 20, 2005

Hot Rod Linkin'

I'm adding a few folks to the ever-growing list of links here at Andy Land. I'm sure some of you know these folks already, but if not, allow me to welcome them. I have also given a nudge to Nicky Vegas, of The Fabulous Vegas Brothers Blog and gotten him to add these links there. Feel free to add the VB link if you'd like to do so.

I Wasn't Always Like This

Bitchitude turned me on to this blog awhile back and it is certainly a good read. All I know for sure is that Kim if from Ohio (not sure where...she may live near some of my family) and she quite suddenly has about 427 kids. If it sounds impossible to you, go read for yourself. I MAY be exaggerating a little bit.

Mrs. Mogul

She's probably unaware that I linked to her, and she likely hasn't linked back to me, but none of that matters because she has an absolutely lovely blog and I felt like linking! She's living in London and apparently is "mostly vegan". Even though I am "completely carnivorous" I can't blame anyone living across the pond for giving up all forms of food with faces. If I lived in London I'd give up eating altogether as I hear most British food is a bit on the awful side. I could be wrong. To find out, read her blog & learn of the virtues of MOCK HAM!

http://www.kaoticism.com/

I can't get the name to print properly here , but the name of the site is k @ o t i c i s m. I don't know much about this place yet, but I do know that they linked to me and didn't even tell me. That is certainly very cool, but I shouldn't have to learn about new friends by checking my web stats. If you want to link to me, feel free to send me an e-mail and let's make this a blog-whoring party! That way I can link back, give you a nice plug, and all that stuff! MANY THANKS!

I'm sure I forgot to mention that I also added the blogs of two most beautiful ladies, 3rd Time's a Charm & Priss. Of course, they know they're mega-hotties and that they ROCK (Except Priss. Apparently she "RAWKS") so why should I go on and on? Oh yeah, Priss's Ma ROCKS too. So check out Tutu Bent's Hale as well.

Thanks to all the readers, the referrers, and the folks helping to make Andy Land a blogiverse of it's own. You all ROCK! Except for Priss...

9 Comments:

Blogger Danalyn said...

PS: I wish I would stop rawking...and start rocking. People are beginning to mistake me for a 13-yr-old and stealing my lunch money now.

10:13 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

As far as I'm concerned, Priss, you "ROCK!" No more "RAWKIN'" for you. I'll get this all straightened out.

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Danalyn said...

Heh. Well, I guess I will forever RAWK, then...since people won't friggin' stop memeing me! lol.

PS Andy, TMI. :P

10:50 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL!

11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy! :-)
A hearty thank you for sayin' Ima a hottie! Hehehehe.
Gotta show the hubby that one!
;-) always good to remind him, Hey! look at me!
Thanks for the plug Andy!
Oh, and Priss?? You RAWK! GIRLFRIEND! ;-)

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a drive-by linking.

Came here by way of my sister.

3:11 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Sweet! A drive-by! Nice.

Welcome, to the entire family!

3:18 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

Oh wow, I disappear for two days and look what happens! THanks for the link and the plug Andy. I only have 10 kids I can claim, but 400+ was much more dramatic and I can live with it. Thanks!! P.S. Is it safe to start using my real sense of humor on you yet, or do I still have to behave myself since we're only just budding friends?

6:07 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yep, I'm the king of blog-whoring, Kim. Most everyone around here will attest to that. No problem with the plug. I've got to post something anyway, right?

BTW, whereabouts in Ohio are you? Not only do I have family peppered throughout the state, I'm going to be playing Akron & Cleveland on May 27 & 28. Maybe we can meet.

As for using your sense of humor, go ahead and fling away. I've said this many times to many people over the years and I'll repeat it for you...

I've worked for circues AND carnivals. There's virtually nothing you can say or do that will offend me, frighten me, or piss me off, especially if it is intended to be funny. I've seen and heard just about everything and being a lifer comedian, most of the time I GET the joke. So don't hold back.

Aw yeah, this will be fun. ;)

8:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home