Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hittin' the Road Tomorrow

If you've noticed an abundance of posts here it is because I'm heading out tomorrow and won't be back for a few days. As it happens I, being the great guy I am, felt it necessary to make sure you had plenty of things to entertain yourselves with while I'm gone. Ain't I the sweetest thing?

Anyway, tomorrow I meet up with my brother to see West Michigan Whitecaps baseball game before I crash at his place for the night.

Then, Friday May 27th I'll be at the Memorial Hall at the University of Akron in Ohio. Showtime should be 7PM if anybody wants to attend my extravaganza.

Saturday I'm doing two shows in Cleveland at the Masonic Auditorium at 3600 Euclid. I believe shows are 1PM and 7PM. I honestly don't know because I never get told a damn thing!

After that I have to rush back home because I promised Nicky Vegas I'd come see his show in Kenosha, WI on the 29th. The things I do for friends! Wish I had friends to do things for me.

Monday is my fucking birthday and I'm assuming it will rain like hell. Regardless I've got no gig on Memorial Day so I'll be depressed. After that I think I'll get to do a little celebrating with April and open some presents (and worry about the bills, which is really what I'll be doing all week anyway).

So you see, I've got only a scant amount of time to give you freaks anything to read. So pace yourselves will ya?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Break a leg or 2 this weekend! Do you ever make it to NY? I'll come cheer you on if you do! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Look at it like it's a national holiday for YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! You're a lucky guy!

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Deni, without knowing it you picked one of the worst days to tell me I'm a lucky guy. LOL!

It is, however appreciated.

I haven't been to NY for a couple of years. Last time was a gig in Buffalo, but upon occasion I do get out there and would love to get back there. If you know anyone at a comedy club, theatre, etc. looking for a comedian/juggler/fire eater/plate spinner guy...

I get a few calls from a few agencies for a few gigs that never come to pass. The best of the "ones that got away" include not getting on Letterman, and not being chosen as a plate spinner at Norman Lear's 75th birthday party.

Ah well, that's showbiz.

10:15 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Yeah, I did it again. Let me go sleep it off. Hurry back. Have fun. 'N' a'dat.

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Tawcan said...

Have fun on your trip!

I linked your site from my blog, hopefully you could do the same. Thanx. :)

11:03 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

Jeff and I are going to try and go to the show ib Saturday, but it's looking very slim in the opportunity department. We have so much crap going on this weekend it makes me ill. Not to mention, he works for Sysco Foods and the flipping Rib Burn Off is just kicking off, and everyone knows, Clevelander's cant get enough pork meat... He'll be running back and forth to the damn thing the whole time. Anyway, we'll try our best. Happy Birthday, in advance, and I'll shoot anyone I see doing a rain dance just for you.

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a blast on your trip, and break a leg, kiddo. If you were here I'd go to your show. too bad you're so far away :(

See you when you get back. Take care and all that crap.

9:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn!! Here I slack off a little on the bloggin and all hell breaks loose!!

Sorry I haven't been around quite so much to cheer you on Andy, but B'Tude has been keeping me up to date and I've been cheering from the wings :)

Good luck on your gig... and if Kim and Jeff show up give her a big wet one for me, lol

11:37 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

*** Kim makes a note in her agenda to try extra hard... "big wet one"...

8:59 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Andy, I'm back. And you're gone. Glad you liked the Louie Louie! Happy Birthday,pal. Hope your shows go well. Talk to you soon.

9:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, Hauoli la hanau. Happy BDay Andy. May you have a good one. :)

5:21 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Wow! I have to go away to make this one very busy litle blog! Who'd have guessed?

Many thanks for all the well-wishes. I'm sure I'll have asomething to say later.

Thanks much.

Another MEME? Well...for Jessika...

Tawcan, I'll surely add you to the list soon. A little hectic for another day or two, but I'll get it up there. Thanks for visiting.

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home