Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Hey, David Letterman! THIS is SOMETHING!

I'm getting a little tired of seeing so many associates of mine getting on The Late Show for the "Is This Anything?" segment. You want SOMETHING? I'm right here!

I got a call a few years back to do this segment. I believe that Celia Converse was the segment producer that contacted me. They wanted a plate spinner for this little moment on the show. I sent in some promo and even followed up with newer & better promo shortly thereafter. I don't recall what the deal was but there were reasons offered as to why we didn't end up shooting.

I know that Celia is not doing that piece anymore so perhaps when she moved on the new guy had to start fresh. I remember that we were having even more terrorist warnings and we went to death-watch-plaid on the terror alert system about that time. Hell, they may have thought that I, the last great plate spinner in the states (if not the world), sucked! All I know is that I did not get to go out to New York and spin my damn plates! I don't even know if they ever found another plate spinner to do the segment.

So, Letterman producers, LISTEN UP! Check out my website, just like Celia did. Request some current promo and DVDs for your consideration. Get me on your show! If you haven't had a plate spinner yet you have a chance to do something historic. I COULD be the first plate spinner to perform on the Ed Sullivan stage since the Ed Sullivan show was around.

I'm in my 20th year as a professional performer. I can incorporate Dave into the segment and teach him to spin plates, creating mayhem and good television for all to see. I'm funny as hell and polished so get on that phone and give me a call!

Once we get this out of the way I can start hounding Jolie Ancel at The Tonight Show and get some closure to her request for a plate spinner back in 2003!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I wish I knew somebody at those places to push you in. Maybe we need to start a letter writing campaign. If you provide the names and addresses, we can get something started. I'll help.

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home