Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What if These Penguins Were Terrorists?

I Hope I Get a Seat on the Wing! Among the reasons why I like checking out the very fine blog, Attu Sees All,is you will find news stories and websites that might go unnoticed were Attu not watching.

This is an example of just how valuable a blog really is to the world. To hell with news blogs and Andrew fucking Sullivan! I like Attu!

Click on the pic or this link and check out the slide show of a pair of penguins going through airport security. This is very cool.

Sadly, I'm never on a plane when there are penguins on board. One can hope.

4 Comments:

Blogger broomhilda said...

Aawwww.

5:07 AM

 
Blogger Name said...

Penguins can also make it on their own: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-0504210196apr21,1,4214722.story?coll=chi-news-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

Support single penguin mothers!

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Hey Spoon, thanks for stopping by and commenting. How'd you find this site?

I am not registered with the Tribune so I can't acces that link, but I'm assuming it is a story about the new baby penguin at the Brookfield Zoo? we're members there and get the zoo news often. ;)

I'll check out your blogs today. Let me know if you'd like to do a link exchange!

I saw a bit about these penguins on "Airline" awhile back. They travel on the plane in the passenger sections and go to schools and other zoos to promote conservation, and participate in lectures about aquariums, zoos, penguin life, etc.

All I know is that I'd pay double my fare if I knew some penguins would be on board!

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Penguin ass-arsenal! I love it!

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home