Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Strange Booking Tonight!

I am hopeful that this will be a good time for all as opposed to just a good paycheck for me. I'll say this slowly so you can soak it all in properly.

I have to perform...in Iowa...at 1:00 AM...at a PROM!

I've worked many high school events before, but a prom is something new for me. I can only imagine how this will all be received. I mean, I will be something of a required activity at this event and I'll be effectively cock-blocking every teen there with my 45-minute show.

I'm about to jump in the car and make my 4-hour trek now. Details to follow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home