Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Some New Link Partners

Please do yourself a favor and check out the following blogs.

Cure the Conscious
Freddie is one twisted and bizarre man. He has a wild sense of humor and finds some most unusual things to link to in his blog. I've wanted to do a link exchange with him for some time. I am very happy to be listed among his friends. Of course, that's mostly because I am afraid of him.

Menopausal Bi-Polar Witch Babbling
How can you NOT read a blog with that title? Come on, people! Get with the program! Broomhilda is an Illinois witch with some serious spider problems. She also has quite the sense of humor as well as a separate poetry blog. Check her out and have her cast a spell for you sometime.

Thanks for the links, folks!

3 Comments:

Blogger broomhilda said...

Andy,
Thank you for the publicity, I'm honored (blushing).
Things are heating up with the spider wars, I just want to warn you to keep your guard up. If we are unsuccessful in our mission, you and your penguin freinda are our last hope. :-D

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No need for blushing. My blog is no big deal. But I'm happy you think so. (blushing)

We watched "Locusts" tonight. I'm hoping your spider infestation goes much better on your end than a plague of locusts. But if you can manage to get Lucy Lawless to help you irradicate the varmints, gimme a call!

10:18 PM

 
Blogger broomhilda said...

I wouldn't hold my breath on getting Lucy Lawless, however if she calls, I'll let you know right away. I wouldn't mind getting Bruce Campbell to help out.
lol.

6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home