Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Penguins! Why Did it Have to Be Penguins?

Photo By: Andy Martello They say once you crack the seal, the flood gates open. I forget what that phrase is in reference to, but it may have something to do with a penguin's lust for a lady seal or something. Anyway, it applies.

I will probably have to set up a section of the old site here that features links to penguin games, movies, and the like. I keep getting more and more good penguin stuff sent to me.

Just last night my Older, Wiser Brother sent me a link to a very funny little penguin video. If you enjoy seeing what happens to a penguin after too much ecstasy & Red Bull, then CLICK HERE!

Jade, who seems to be more enamored with a Llamas these days than penguins, did send me a great "penguinized" animation the other day. I laughed many times at these Penguin Calls.

The photo I posted is of the penguin habitat at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas. Every time we're there I make sure to stop by and snap several photos. I just love seeing penguins in the desert. Maybe one day Wayne Newton will be kind enough to invite me into his home so I can meet his penguins. Sure meeting Wayne would be cool...but Wayne's penguins? We have a winner!

1 Comments:

Blogger broomhilda said...

LMAO! I loved the video of the dancing penguin! I'm still laughing from it.

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home