Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 09, 2005

NOT Members of the Penguini Posse!



Well, perhaps "members" is not the best choice of words in this case! I was going through some files in the old computer when I came across a few penguin items sent to me some time back by my smart-assed friends. Since they are both amusing and strangely related beyond the penguin theme, I felt compelled to share them with you! I'm not at all surprised that the above photo is of some crazy Canadian. There is no word yet if this is Kim's husband. LOL!

I don't know what to say about this one. I'm quite certain that this is not what the term, "dress to impress" had in mind when it was first uttered. I would have to assume that this is meant for "novelty" wear and not for use under your trousers. Of course, the bulge provided by this thing would be quite impressive if worn as underwear. Hmmm...

7 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

I did a little research and that special penguin underwear is known in the trade as, "The Doyle"

LMAO!

7:00 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

My eyes.

Property of the "Eww."

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Sadly, I could't even fill half of that contraption. :(

LOL!

12:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of couse you can't fill out half of that contraption...you are, after all, Don Martello's son and my brother. White boys, indeed!!!!

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

OK, time for the truth. If I fold it in half and wrap the extra around my waist a few times THEN I could fit it inside that thing. But it would still be tight!

;)

3:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Andy! My husband doesn't wear a cowboy hat! LOL

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

How about the penguin package? Hmmmmm????

;)

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home