Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Michael Jackson and the Malicious Bitch

If you haven't read it elsewhere then PLEASE read "The Evolution of a Michael Jackson Joke" at my favorite online magazine, Malicious Bitch. This story, while written some time ago, is as timeless as today's headlines. Or is that timely? In any event, it still applies today. It started as a bit from my stand-up act and turned into an essay. I hope you will enjoy the piece.

Also, now it is too soon to do any sort of "happy dance" just yet on this, but I may be getting some very good news on Tuesday (April's birthday). So not only will it be a good time because I'll be in Las Vegas with my lovely wife on her birthday, but I may get some much needed relief from a very stressful & taxing situation I've talked about. Without jinxing everything I'll not say much about it here, except that I need any Andy Land lovers out there to be thinking good thoughts and sending along the good mojo in the hopes of some good news this Tuesday. Oh, and hope I win some cash and make some good new entertainment contacts in Vegas. I figure why not maximize the mojo! ;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Andy :) Tell April Happy Birthday for us.

BTW... Mop lives not too far from Vegas... you might drop her a line, she'd probably like to meet you in person.

DB

2:23 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I'm sending you hellaciously good vibes. Happy Birthday to April from a fellow Aries.

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Thanks for the hell vibes, Golfwidow! ;)

Doyle, shoot me over MOP's e-mail addy and I'll send her an e-mail. I'll check the MBC site too to see if it is there.

April will certainly appreciate all the happy birthdays too!

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL!

Get my promo stuff to that prof! I do the plate spinning act all the time for companies and schools as an analogy/illustrative tool!

Great excuse to get me to go to Hawaii!

Funny story. I forget if I sent you a DVD of my lunacy or not. Lord knows you've got enough penguins!

5:18 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Andy, Happy Birthday to April! Still another Aries!
I hope your trip is a resounding success.

And may the IRS forcefully enter it's own lower spincter with sharpened pencils protruding from its own pocket protector. Twice.

5:33 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

IRS??? I don't know what you're talking about. heh heh heh. No idea what you mean, Bud.

;)

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home