Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Hello! I Must Be Going.

I cannot stay, I came to say I must be going.
I'm glad I came, but just the same I must be going.
I'd stay a week or two, I'd stay the summer through, but I am telling you...

I must be going.

GOD I love the Marx Brothers!!!

Anyway, I'm off like a prom dress. I've blogged many posts for you to read in my absence and I'll try to get to a computer over the next few days while in Las Vegas.

Wish me luck.
Wish April a Happy Birthday.
Wish for Wings that Work (Penguin reference, there).

Viva Las Vegas!

4 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Have a great trip. Happy birthday, April. The penguins you sent me fly pretty well. But they land really hard.

5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Las Vegas! I haven't been in 15 years. In fact, when I was there last, it was during the Actors strike so there were no headliner acts :(

Enjoy your time!

4:59 PM

 
Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

Have fun bro! :)

12:15 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Andy, I hope this trip is the best. I hope you find a gig and a house and your life becomes a wonderland. I'm off to NY. I'll check in when I can.

3:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home