Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, April 01, 2005

Heading to Michigan Now

Won't be able to post until I get back. Of course that is going to be tomorrow evening. I just didn't want you all to worry about little old me.

Head on out to the Great Lakes Crossing Mall in Auburn Hills, MI (I'm there Noon to 1PM) if you're anywhere near the area. I'd love to meet you!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Well get me some gigs in your area and you won't have to travel much at all. ;)

Thank Golfwidow for the penguin. He's AWESOME!

8:35 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Andy, here's some penguine news for you:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20050401/od_afp/japanaprilfoolanimalsoffbeat_050401074013

4:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy, so sorry that I did not read your blog until today. I was in detroit last week and would have driven over to see you. keep in touch you red-headed goof ball! Kathleen, your former in-law-ex-law? something?

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No problem, Kathleen. You didn't miss much. ;)

I'll be out that way again in July and November. If you're in the area feel free to stop on by. I've always got time for family, former or not. Unless you need to borrow money, then I'll pretend I don't know you and call security.

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home