Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finding Jessica

It is no secret that I have a major blog crush on Jessica. I know, I know...join the club!

Anyway, she recently disappeared and her blog went away. I didn't get too worried as she has done this before. Oddly enough it always seems to happen immediately after she posts some provocative pictures of herself. I can't decide if she has quite the collection of stalkers following her or if she has a boyfriend or husband (or both!) that is completely unaware that she occasionally posts some naughty photos.

I am fairly confident anyone worthy of Jessica's attention is made full aware of her special ways of expressing herself. Of course, you can't help but let your mind wander and think the worst when no comments are left here for a long time, few posts are made there, and then one day...good story, naughty pics, and removal from the blogiverse!

Ain't she sweet?Anyway, she's alive and well and free from stalkers and the like. If anyone was in dire need of thoughtful content about family, beautiful photos of famous artwork, insight into the food & fun Philadelphia has to offer, and risqué photos of a very pretty and well built dancer, head to Jessica's blog and enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

I, too, was relieved to see that Jessica lives.

3:45 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Awwww, shucks, Miss Jessica. Tweren't nuthin'. Yer makin' me blush!

No problem, Jess. Glad to do it.

I am confident that one day Bud and I will engage in a completely misguided battle royale for your affections.

You can be like Helen of Troy and great wars will begin in your honor.

I'm sure someone will have to try and shoot a political figure to get your attention. It would be just my luck to actually be the guy to do it and then Jodie Foster would be calling me every day instead of you.

;)

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home