Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, April 15, 2005

Did Ya Miss Me?

Photo by: Andy Martello Of course you did! I'm da man! I've read all those silly other blogs out there and I know that I am the only writer on Earth worth reading. I've scoured the world to find out and fully confirm something I've always suspected; I am the only provider of high quality content in the internet and quite possibly the world!

And you, all wannabes in my superior and near god-like eyes, are yearning for more of my wisdom, humor, and genius. You wait with the anticipation of a young child on Christmas or Easter. You are doing the virtual doggy pee-pee dance like a hound who's been waiting for the master to return home and take you out for a refreshing walk through the park.

You are about to have that fantastic moment of exhilaration. You will soon be able to exhale and soak up the majesty that is the Andy Land blog celebrating the return of the great and powerful Andy Martello.

That's right, loyal subjects, I have returned! For my first post I bring to you the unbridled brilliance of the Bellagio conservatory in spring. I have many fine photos to share with you, as I am sure you can surmise by bearing witness to the simple elegance of the first picture. However, since you've come to expect a certain hip quality and bizarre view of the world from my near perfect brain, I feel it necessary to show you a photo of a giant snail made entirely out of flowers. Viva Las Vegas! Viva Las Vegas, everyone!


Photo By: Andy Martello

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

What's that? You said you wanted MORE photos of flowers and snails?

Well then, your wish is my command!

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home