Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Come On, People! Buy Some Damn Shirts!

The latest stats from Fu-Qtoo.com:

Visits this month
3245
Shirt Views this month
882
Total Visits
3513
Total Shirt Views
924
Your Account has $0.00 US Dollars currently


This SUCKS! I can't expect everyone who clicks on the Fu-Qtoo link to buy a shirt, but really now! Enough have gone for a visit to warrant SOMEONE buying a shirt!
Need I remind you that I'm not getting much in the way of entertainment work and I'm far too lazy (and too pessimistic to think I'd make any money) to send out my writing for pay? I have to generate some cash from somewhere! What am I going to do? Get a real job? FUCK ALL THAT!

Go buy a shirt for someone you love today. Hell, buy one for someone you hate for all I care.

Make me even more extra cash by buying shirts who's designs I inspired. Need a refresher course?


2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL!

They're not MY shirts. They are just shirts made by a company where I'm an "affiliate sponsor". I get a small commission for every shirt purchased. In this case, "small" means "NO". ;)

There are a few designs I helped inspire and those are showcased in the post.

As for sizing, you might want to contact the boys at Fu-Qtoo. Or visit their blog...if you can handle all the pics of nekked ladies! LOL!

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I would think that way were it not for the amazing amount of bizarre t-shirts, and bumper stickers I see all over the place.

There's certainly a shirt there for SOMEBODY in these people's lives.

They don't even have to be my designs. Any shirts will generate income and help this company get off the ground.

I mean, really, there are no smart-assed teens, no college students, nobody working in radio or IT jobs, no professional writers, no stay at home parents, no "professional" bloggers, no people out there that could benefit from wearing any one of the designs offered at Fu-Qtoo? I just can't believe it.

If it is OK to let your teenaged girl wear baby tees to school that say, "Your boyfriend says HI" or whatever the heck they've got, then surely there's something there.

There are NO disgruntled smokers that would love to have the second hand smoke shirt?

Harumph! ;)

4:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home