Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Cleansing Powers of "The Natural" on DVD

I just couldn't take the lingering pain any more. So I went ahead and watched my copy of "The Natural" on DVD.

I know that at least half of the population just doesn't understand this, but few films bring me to tears and register in my head & heart as perfect creations. "The Natural" is on that very short list.

In other news, I'm still waiting to post pictures and the like the way I'd like to, but at least now I can take solace in knowing I'm not alone in this Hello clusterfuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home