Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Chicago North-Siders, Come See Me at The Lincoln Lodge this Friday!

Here's the info:

LOCATION The Lincoln Restaurant (founded in 1974) 4008 N. Lincoln Ave (intersection of Lincoln, Damen and Irving Park) Chicago

FREE PARKING Available in the Lincoln Restaurant back parking lot. Enter from Irving Park Rd. heading westbound.

SHOWTIME Fridays at 9 pm. Join us for music, slides and pre-show dining or drinks from 8 pm.

ADMISSION $7 with a one-drink minimum. 18-and-over.

RESERVATIONS Call our hotline at 773-296-4029. Calling after 12 pm on Friday? Call the Lincoln Restaurant directly at 773-248-1820.

More details: TheLincolnLodge.com

If you go PLEASE be sure to tell the guys at the door you came to see me!
It makes a difference. ;)

Of course I know that nobody will be there because this is too little notice for ya and nobody local seems to read my blog or my website calendar. LOL!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Sounds like a personal problem, Jade. Maybe you should see a doctor about that. Or watch lots of movies featuring men playing volleyball.

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I'd be there if I could. I'm back and forget about me catching up. I have to work on your fan pic. Hey, I'm sending you a former student in the fall. I'll badger him to see your shows.

3:54 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I need to have some in Philadelphia that wants to book me, Jessica. I'm hoping people that live in Philadelphia might have jobs or know people that do and suggect to them I should work for their company's party, trade show, etc. ;)

The farthest east I'm getting in the near future is Akron, Ohio on May 27 & Cleveland, OH on May 28.

Good to see you're back up and running. I'll change your link address today.

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home