Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Who Wouldn't Wanna Watch The Vegas Brothers?

Photo By Caysie Cannon (Rosie Vegas)

Now THAT'S a Poster!

Front Row (L to R): Shecky Vegas, Bobby Vegas, & Sonny Vegas


The Fabulous Vegas Brothers Revue
Swingin' Into Durty Nellie's in Palatine
Wednesday March 9, 2005 @ 8:00 PM

Comedy!

Music!

Variety!

Improv!

&

MORE!

Come on out, fire up a stogie, and drink a martini.
There's nuthin' like it anywhere else, baby!

What Las Vegas Would Be Like if They Had No Cash!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Schulenberg said...

The notion that Jessica is a man is one I thought of as well. The fantasy that "she had" included references that I think only a guy would visualize. The whole thing about cum--- on someone's back. That's just not an image I think women have. I don't know, I'm not a woman myself. Nor to I pretend to be one on the internet.

That being said, it's a powerful fantasy space if she actually is a he. I mean it's really, really involved, which lead me to swing to Jessica actually being a woman.

But that fantasy thing doesn't cut if for me. Guy.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I'm going to say this as distinctly and clearly as I can.

Woman. Alllllll woman.

That is all you need to hear. That, and the fact that I warned you that if you upset my blog crush I'd squash you like a grape. Soon your head will be turned into wine. A bitter wne, no doubt.

LOL!

10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home