Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Some Misc. Blog & Site Finds


While surfing the internet and checking up on a few of my favorite haunts I found a few things worth sharing. The photo above is not only excellent because of the penguins, it was prominently displayed at E-Pauly.com. I've been lax in my writing lately so there's been no need for him to promote any of my crap. I thought I'd promote some of his crap instead.


On a recent visit to Tina Dupuy's Sardonic Sideshow I found a most excellent post designed to piss off Lefties & Righties. I won't reprint the whole thing here. I'll let you discover the fine work for yourself.

Last, but certainly not least, I am happy to announce the reprinting of my article, "A Clown in Kentucky" at my new internet home, Malicious Bitch. If you are new to the musings of this old bastard, please check out that story. It is among my all-time favorites.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

No Problem, Tina. I like your blog a lot. Makes me want to see your act. Maybe one of these days we'll be foretunate enough to be on the same bill.

I'mm still feeling your pain from traveling through Idaho & Montana.

Doyle, I laughed my fool head off at your blog today. I'll be blogging about you later!

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home