Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, March 26, 2005

OOH! Penguins with Guns!

Arizona Desert Penguins.  Very rare!

I was told by Jade that this is not her fan pic. This is merely a response to a comment I made at her most excellent blog. The fan pic is sill in production. However, this still makes me laugh my fool head off when I look at it and think about her working to create this masterpiece!

Incidentally, the photo on which she superimposed the penguins is a lovely snapshot of the Arizona sunset. Jade took this one herself and you can see the "unfeathered" (HA!) version at the Jaded Sunburns blog.

I haven't been to Arizona in a good many years. Last time I was out there I was working for a show called the Mackinaw Music Show. I did LOVE the sunsets and the landscapes there. Nothing like drinking a cool beer during one of those sunsets. Many thanks, Jade!

Now we're up to THREE Andy-centric penguins in one week. Here's a pic of taken from the animation Doyle gimmicked earlier to start off this madness!. LOL!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Yep. I'm spreading penguiny goodness and oddity throughout all of Andy Land.

The world may in fact be chancing. This is no longer the Earth or even a Blogosphere. We are becoming Andy Landia!

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prom Gown-Prom Dress-Bridal Gown Directory offers wide range of carefully selected web sites about what we value most: Prom Gowns, Prom Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Bridal Dresses and more. You are welcome to browse categories that interest you most and visit sites that we selected. The directory is now at its seed stage and growing fast. Welcome to Prom Gown-Prom Dress-Bridal Gown

3:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home