Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

One Little Note

It is nice to hear good things every once in awhile. I haven't heard to many of those recently.

From the bulletin board at The Vegas Brothers site:


Sarah C, Guest
Re: Welcome to The Vegas Brothers Forum« Reply #1 on: 03/30/2005 at 09:40:13 »

Hi,I was at your show at Crabagales In Joliet with a goup of 5 friends. We really enjoyed the show. It was more than we expected, we laughed all night. Thank you .VB Fan,Sarah C

4 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Andy, I've been thinking a lot about your impending IRS encounter. You better bring your own KY jelly, a condom and latex gloves. I hope you get out of it without bleeding.

4:16 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Now that's not the positive mojo I was looking for! Geez!

LOL!

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yes it is! Shame I haven't heard any of those things for some other Vegas Brothers happenings lately. Ah well, that's showbiz!

You may have seen me on the Bozo Show Jade. It all depends on if you saw the WGN version of the show via your cable system or if you saw the California version of the show.

If it was WGN then it was me. I was on that show 6 or 7 times between 1990 and 1998, not including reruns. With reruns I may have been on hundreds of times. They LOVED to use my plate spinning segment on the show.

Glad your package arrived safely!

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are Looking for Prom Gowns, Prom Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Bridal Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses and Flower Girl Dresses, you're at the right place.We provide links to online dresses stores where you will find what you need for the prom, wedding or any party at all!

3:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home