Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Nice to Be Appreciated

I was working at a country club this weekend. Country clubs are always a little unusual because the decadence is just so blatant and unapologetic.

The kids as well as the adults at these events are often a bit on the rude side and you never really feel like you're doing a good job as a performer since so many spoiled little brats & parents are not paying attention to you.

That being said I did a fine little show at a country club for a pre-Easter event. Lots of candy, food, pastel colors and the like.

After the show, a show where I did indeed feel as though nobody could care one iota about my show, two kids came up to me to thank me for doing such a nice program.

That was thoughtful and cute enough, but the fact that they both had Easter eggs and chocolate with them as thank you presents was pretty darned cool!

There were actual eggs on the tables as well as those cute foil-wrapped chocolate eggs. These kids felt that giving me their Easter treats in return for a good show was the right thing to do. That was pretty freakin' adorable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Oh, I got your humor. I'm just a wordy bastard! ;)

It was still one MOST EXCELLENT day around here! I'm still grinning from ear to ear!

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home