Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

New Links

Well shuck my corn! There's another blog or two out there silly enough to post a link to my little old blog.

Jade has a plethora of blogs for you to read. They're all quite entertaining and I recommend them highly. Of course the one that seems to be most appealing to me is the Jaded Sunburns blog because that one has my blog linked. ;)

Hey! Are you like me? Do you like blogs that feature links to bizarre movies, scantily clad people, and odd news stories from around the globe? NO? Well how about sites like that that are in GERMAN??? That's right! Now we're talking! Check out isch2K.net and see what kind of lunacy awaits. Feel free to translate their site if you insist on being able to understand everything.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Andy, Andy, Andy. You've sent me off in SO many directions. I have to get away from this computer. I heard there are living breathing people out there.

4:21 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I do what I can, Bud.

Of course, why worry about real people when there are so many virtual people needing our attention?

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Strange that you feel you don't look good with a blush, yet feel quite at home with a cheesy aristocrat accent. ;)

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home