Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, March 21, 2005

I Just Had to Do Something With This Picture

Photo By Caysie Cannon I spent about 3 or 4 days last week working on the press kit for The Vegas Brothers.

I had hoped to find a place for this great photo.

In the finished version of the kit there was no suitable place to put it without making everything look strange.

I guess it is a little like editing a film together. You may have some great scenes but are forced to remove them for various reasons .

So here it is!

I'll post some more pictures as I remember to do so. Eventually there will be a Vegas Brothers Blog to entertain all 12 of our fans!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

Andy, I dig the picture. Bummer it doesn't fit the press kit. I just promised my wife a trip to Chicago for her B-day. I'm not eager to go there in Early October, though. Last time I was there was in November and my balls still haven't come back down. Maybe we'll try September or sooner. And then I hope we can catch the Vegas Brothers or at least the Andy Show.

4:19 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

That picture speaks to me. I'm just not sure what it said.

6:13 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Bud, please let me know if you're in the area. Don't be afraid of Chicago in October. It is usually very nice here then September or sooner would be better though if you want to be around during times when I'm very busy with shows. Keep me posted.

As for the photo, it will certainly get used somewhere in our vast array of marketing things. It may end up in the press kit in a later incarnation.

Golfwidow, the photo says, "Go See The Vegas Brothers" ;)

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home