Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Hard Not to Smile When Penguins Are Playing in Hawaii

Penguins Yearning for the BeachA brief smile washed over my overly-hardened face when I read the latest post at Bitchitude. Check it out and see how damned cute my FREE STUFF is when it is not in my home.

I'm glad I could make someone else smile. That's about all I'm good for these days I guess. You should see me on stage when I'm angry and depressed. Some of my best work happens then. This was just a parlor trick from across the pond. Imagine how funny I'd be in person. LOL!

Also, see how cute it is when a friend does a little whoring on my behalf. I am quite sure I won't get any new business because of the effort, but I certainly appreciate it more than you'd know.

Penguin Getting Some WeedPlease, help her with her homework before she learns how to juggle. I mean really, it could take months otherwise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

I'd send you a penguin package too, Jessica. All you have to do is ask.

Of course, since you're the major blog-crush in my world I'd probably do just about anything you ask. ;)

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Hey now! Let's not set an awful precedent here. I do still want the fan pics ya know.

Of course, Jessica does get a pass from just about any silly rules I can come up with [sigh].

But the rest of you...Read the Rules if you want the penguins!

LOL!

Me? trainging penguins? How cool a job would THAT be?

Hey Bitch, did you get the Clown in Kentucky Story I added? Looks like it didn't make it into the admin.

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home