Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Golfwidow Reinvents the Fan Sign!

After reading a comment from the lovely and talented Golfwidow I headed on over to her GREAT blog to find this magnificent creature. Of course you are looking at a screen shot and not experiencing the full joy of the situation.

When you travel to her site (or after I get the code for here) you will find this virtual penguin watching you and waiting for you to play with him using your cursor.

Golfwidow "adopted" this little guy on my behalf and I have been giggling about it ever since. What's even better? This little guy is in RED! Two Andy-centric penguins in the same week! I may have to set up a gallery for such things!

In any event, this is an original in regard to fan pics. Once I get her info, some FREE STUFF will be flying off to Golfwidow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home