Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Equal Time

Would YOU Let This Guy Into Your Club?Since I painted a rather unflattering picture of my good friend Joe Schulenberg recently, and accented that by adding an actual unflattering picture of the man, I thought I'd share this rather unpleasant photo of myself.

This was sent to me today by Kelly "Ghetto Boy" Williams. He took this at The Beat Kitchen, a great music club that used to play home to a rather bad comedy club.

Ahhhhh look at this sexy beast. Fat...Bloated...Sweaty...Drunk (most likely)...Angry. That's me all over.

You need only look into the eyes of this disgusting creature to see where the venom comes from. Sure Joe deserves my wrath and overly sarcastic jibes for myriad reasons, but you can tell that deep down I'm a bad man!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Gee, I guess I'll have to post a less flattering photo. Lord knows I have them.

As for the mullet...don't have one. But I DO have one kick ass pony tail. It is the source of all my power! I suppose there's gotta be a pic of that somewhere in the archives too.

And yes, you're weird. Either that or you're crushing on me. In that case, you're VERY weird.

;)

7:46 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

HOWDY Jade! Welcome to Andy Land! How'd you find this place again?

I've gotten the Charlie Sheen thing before. I've also been compared to Mike Myers and Tom Arnold! Oh the horror!

Looks like you have many a blog for ,e to read! I'll check them out today. LMK if you want to do a link exchange on any of them!

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home