Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Dontcha Wish YOU Had One?

2005 Card
Will you just look at that magnificent bastard!
My GOD, it's beautiful!


What you are looking at is the 2005 edition of my Superstar Performers Collector's Card. I just received it in the mail and BOY am I glad it came in.
I'm all but out of all previous year's cards.

If anyone wants one of these all you need to do is e-mail me. That's the same offer I have on my main website. Of course, I WOULD RATHER have a few more people send me some fan pics in return for the card.
In case you've forgotten about my offer for FREE STUFF I'll link it here.

Let's take a look back at the Andy Martello Collection. All I'll put here are the fronts of the cards. The backs are quite hysterical though. If you want to really see them you'd better get off yer asses and take advantage of the FREE STUFF offer. LOL!


2002 Card2003 Card2004 Card

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home