Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, March 25, 2005

Anyone Near Auburn Hills, MI?

If so, come on out to the Great Lakes Crossing Mall on April 2, 2005 and watch my show from NOON to 1:00 PM.

I'll be doing a FREE variety show for kids & adults. This is the first of three performances I'll be doing there in 2005.

I advise you to do a Mapquest search to see how far YOU are from Auburn Hills, MI. Sure, the folks in Hawaii and Arizona and so on need not bother. However, if you live in some parts of Canada, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and of course, Michigan, you may want to come out and meet me, heckle me, etc.

Still not convinced? Well the just read this nice little write-up about my show from the Great Lakes Crossing website.

"April 2 FREE Variety Show For Kids

Don't miss our free variety show featuring nationally acclaimed performance artist Andy Martello! Comedy, juggling, plate spinning and more! Located in our Food Court from 12PM-2PM."

Nationally acclaimed! My GOD I'm good! Not sure what's going on after I'm done at 1:00 PM but I'm confident it will be big time fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home