Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Another Good Time at the M.S.O.E.

I just LOVE working for the students and staff of the Milwaukee School of Engineering. They are a great bunch of kids and they always seem to enjoy the bizarre type of comedy/juggling show I do just for the college crowds.

We had even more people than we did last September and were it not for the freakin' snow that was falling when I left it would have been a near perfect night.

When I have work and the shows are good, there is nothing that can make me feel awful.

Of course, tomorrow is my audit. I am quite confident I'll be in a bad mood soon.

By the way, did you know that St. Patrick is the patron saint of engineering? Funny what you learn on these jobs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Hart said...

Interesting rant on St. Patrick's Day. I had an irish great grandmother and my dad won't admit to being part Irish because his grandmother Bailey was mean. How's that for American?

My new blog address is on this link here. I threw Painting Jessica in the trash. Spring cleaning time!

I thought if my blog wasn't so big that I wouldn't have problems publishing. HA!

5:07 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

That's a funny story about your great grandmother. VERY American!

I'm so glad you checked in here. I've been going through Jessica withdrawl looking for your blog. I'll update my links today.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Don't forget to link back to my blog in your new digs, kiddo! ;)

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Jessica Hart said...

I thought that I had linked you, but I guess I forgot to republish, so I lost it. It is fixed!

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home