Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Another Good Time at the M.S.O.E.

I just LOVE working for the students and staff of the Milwaukee School of Engineering. They are a great bunch of kids and they always seem to enjoy the bizarre type of comedy/juggling show I do just for the college crowds.

We had even more people than we did last September and were it not for the freakin' snow that was falling when I left it would have been a near perfect night.

When I have work and the shows are good, there is nothing that can make me feel awful.

Of course, tomorrow is my audit. I am quite confident I'll be in a bad mood soon.

By the way, did you know that St. Patrick is the patron saint of engineering? Funny what you learn on these jobs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

That's a funny story about your great grandmother. VERY American!

I'm so glad you checked in here. I've been going through Jessica withdrawl looking for your blog. I'll update my links today.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Don't forget to link back to my blog in your new digs, kiddo! ;)

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home