Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 07, 2005

The V.D. Switcheroo

In an effort to bring my work to more people and to give me a little breathing room when writing new pieces for my various publications I've decided to flop-flop the V.D. articles between Malicious Bitch and The Cheers. So...

Read The Folly of Valentine's Day at Malicious Bitch and Love Under The Big Top at The Cheers. That is, if you haven't done so already.

How about the mini drama going on within the comment fields of my blog and Handy Randy's? Silly nonsense isn't it? But then again, that is what the internet seems to be all about. I told him over there that I'd happily do a link exchange if he wanted but that seemed only get other alter-egos to swear at me. LOL! Still, we both had many comments yesterday. There may be something to this nonsense.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Ah, I don't worry about it. Some people just don't get it. If he wants to link, cool by me. If he wants to yell at me, why that's just fine too. I never take anything that happens on the internet too seriously.

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL! No problam, Randy. It's all good. A boxing match will be fine, but let's pretend this is a celebrity boxing match and I'll be either Screech or Tonya Harding.

The blog link exchange is pretty simple. You can get complete (and much better instructions than I can provide) in the Blogger Help section of the Blogger Dashboard. When you're logging into your account, you can create either a Blog Roll or a simple links section (like mine) in your template.

You learn how to do a link, add my blog, and I'll add your blog to my list as well. Then there should be some amount of traffic back and forth.

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I used to know a lot more about vaginas when I was single, but then I think it was because I saw much more of them. Does going to strip clubs count as seeing more vaginas? Anyway, now I know about as much as I did when I was 13. I know I'd sure like to get inside one of them things.

Ant doesn't know much about comedy either but he has a much better agent and way better hair so I shouldn't break bad on the old boy.

Thanks for the link. Yours will be up here shortly. Then we will both reap the benefits of about 3 to 25 loyal readers. At least my mother-in-law will probably check it out. She reads everything.

You'll never see me in Hell! I'll kill your sorry ass before you know I'm there. Good tension builder, a big threat like that.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home