Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

MMMmmm, Radio-Controlled Daleks!

Not that I'd ever need such a thing, but any good Doctor Who fan would be loving the NEW radio-controlled Daleks available whenever the new Who series begins.

I, of course, will be holding out for my very own Sonic Screwdriver since I've never been a big fan of the Daleks (I'm a Cybermen guy! The Daleks are PUSSIES!)

Check out the story if you're a big loser geek boy like me!

I'm more than confident the Doctor Who Store will be getting these cool toys as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home