Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 07, 2005

I Want to Go to The Roadhouse

I want to go to The Roadhouse.

I want to head up to Canada and meet e-pauly so he can take me to The Roadhouse.

I want to watch a sporting event at The Roadhouse.

I want to help these ladies dry their t-shirts at The Roadhouse.

I want to drink at The Roadhouse, eat at The Roadhouse, sleep at The Roadhouse.

The only thing I don't want to do...




Mop the floors (especially the men's room floor) at The Roadhouse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Yeah, that just seems like the least appealing of the jobs there. ;)

You know, since I seem to be making so many Canadian friends thanks to my blog, perhaps I should plan a trip to the Great White North, eh?

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home