Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Great Minds Think Alike

PhotoShop.  Is There Anything it Can't Do? While traversing the pages of my favorite new blog, An American Parrothead in Canada, I found this little gem.
I didn't bother watching the Union of the Red States last night. Just too depressing. I thought this would fit my mood nicely.

It is telling, sad, and yet somehow appropriately triumphant to know that the ratings for the single broadcast of American Idol, beat out the ratings for G-Dub's rhetorical speech of the Union's status and his accomplishments on ALL THREE NETWORKS COMBINED! I guess music shows are more interesting than blatant lies.

Speaking of music, you can get all sorts of great music reviews and opinions at the Parrothead blog or his other blog, Good Rockin' Tonight. Anyone who likes The Donnas, Bubba Ho-Tep, and most importantly, Joe Walsh deserves my attention as well as yours!

Don't Mess with Texans Mad at Other TexansSeeing this special picture and enjoying the sentiment behind it as I do, I am reminded of a similar idea brought to you by my good friends at Fu-Qtoo. Bear in mind that these guys are Texans and they may have even voted for G-Dub at one point. To have them be moved to create such a shirt is pretty telling of just how bad things are and how much worse they might become for us regular folks. Those Texans usually protect their own sumpin fierce y'know.

Enough of this ranting and political nonsense. I rarely talk politics because of all the emotion it stirs. So let me chat about some good stuff.

Check out the NEW TEMPLATE at Bitchitude! Very click looking and snazzy. I need one of those things! Seems like I've outgrown this standard old template here. Any genius programmers out there want to make one for me for...uh...FREE, just drop me a line!

Hmmm...mentioning a cool new blog template isn't enough to cleanse the palate from all that political stuff. I need something that will not only clear the mind of all things G-Dub, but it will distract the Bush supporters who are all mad at me AND endear me to them once again.

I KNOW!

DON'T click HERE if you don't like photos of BEAUTIFUL NAKED BLONDE WOMEN enjoying one another's company. Hear that sound? That's the sound of me sucking a fart out of Luba's ass! Thanks to Attu for that!


2 Comments:

Blogger homercat said...

Holy cow, thanks for the plug. Such a glowing review, I appoint you as my official critic Of course that meansno bad reviews. I have been known to tweak blog templates, I did my two and Vegasbaby's. Thanks again.

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No problem. Thanks for the link!

We seem to have simialr tastes in music and movies so a glowing review is the easy part. LOL!

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home