Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 28, 2005

E-Mail Update

I'm telling Hotmail to fuck right off! All of their recent service updates has meant that I cannot send most of my mail, attach or receive any files, or even read my mail much of the time. So if you have a Hotmail address for me in your books get it the hell out of there!

To make things easy for everyone, ALWAYS use this as my main e-mail address...


That address will forward to any e-mail account I am using no matter what. It should always be the e-mail address you use for contacting me unless I say otherwise. Don't get all crazy and save the new Yahoo reply address when you replay to something of mine. I know you'll do that anyway, but DON'T do it! Put the above address in as my address and we'll all be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home