Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Can You Believe It?!

Tuesday I will have owned my beautiful new car for one full week and just last night some inconsiderate, disgusting, soccer mom with her giant suburban minivan filled with ingrate monster children, DINGS my car with her fucking driver's side door!

I didn't catch her in the act, but she was the ONLY one around my car with a giant door flapping in the breeze as I was loading my equipment and packing up from a gig, entertaining for HER undisciplined and rude child! She clearly SAW it was my car and she packed up extra quickly and hurried into her driver's seat and scurried off before I made it to my car. No fucking concern for anything but herself! Just ding my car, make no mention nor apologies for her mistake, and run off with me still within plain view.

At the time I didn't think anything of it. My car is small enough and was parked perfectly so there SHOULDN'T have been much reason for me to think this person was doing anything other than getting away from a Cub Scout dinner in a hurry. Well, seeing the side of my car in full daylight today, I know why she was in such a hurry!

GOD DAMMIT! I hate people, and in particular, PARENTS! I thought I just didn't like kids, since so many of them are so damned spoiled. Now I realize that those spoiled and insensitive kids come from even worse parents!

Looking at it again it is not a big deal. It certainly won't ruin my life or anything like that. But really, this is my FIRST new car. I've had many "like new" and "pre-driven" cars. I've had many "USED" and "what the fuck, its a car" cars too. This is my first brand new car and I don't get to enjoy it's pristine and new appearance for even one full week!

Maybe I'll get back to work on my audit. THAT should cheer me up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

If my car were damaged by a NASCAR Dad I'd be just as angry. LOL!

I'm checking out your blog right now, Jessica. You seem way too cool to be a mom, even a...[gulp] SOCCER MOM!

Thanks so much for commenting! Welcome! How did you come to find this blog?

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home