Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, January 16, 2005

A Reminder - Voting and Ranking of My Blog

Yeah, I search far and wide for more free places to list my blog, link my blog, and promote my blog. Why? In theory I'll gain readers and fans that will one day be likely to buy books written by me. I know, pipe dream!

Anyway, I'm hooked up with at least two places now that have options for you the reader to rank or rate my blog, presumably for quality or fun or whatever.

I fully expect there to be many people giving my blog the virtual finger simply because this is not their blog. There will also be some that say I suck because they don't think I'm funny. Mostly the nay-sayers will talk trash about this blog because I have no photos of naked women here (yet!)

Regardless, here are a couple of places where you can rank and rate my blog and maybe bring in a few more readers.

The first is BlogHop, and I've mentioned them in the past. Here's their little ranking thingy.

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!

the bestpretty goodokaypretty badthe worst

help?

Of course the green button means, "The Best!" and the red button should not concern you at all. To make things easier for you I'll show you exactly what button to hit the most. ;)

the best

Simple, isn't it? Next we have Blog Catalog. At this site people can leave comments and ratings right there, but they have recently implemented a way to rate a blog "on site" if you will. I can't manage to make their freaking HTML code work within this post so you will just have to go to the "Click These MOFOS!" sidebar and click the drop-down menu. I'd recommend giving me a ranking of 10 but I am biased! LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

OH, the dirty pictures are coming. I just have to pick and choose carefully as I do have an "image" to uphold. Of course I do swear a lot. Hmmm...

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Brenda said...

Let me know when you'll be posting the pics so I can put in my request early.

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You may as well post your requests now. Cant' say I'll so easily fulfill them as I have some particular favorites of my own. Tall red-headed girls in glasses for starters. I'd go on, but you're a Southern Lady & a gentleman would not speak of such things. ;)

5:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no no don't do that! ROFL Putting up nudes is the easy way to get hits. There is a big difference between getting the hits and getting the readers. I'd buy your book and I'd do it without you showing me a picture or two!

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

OH, Kim...you're so schweet! But I need the readers. LOL!

I've never said I wouldn't post naughty pictures, I just haven't. heh heh heh.

I do like posting my own bizarre thoughts and stories though. I'll likely stick with that.

BTW, A full-length article for TheCheers.org about the Jesus drawings will be up tomorrow. It will be titled, "Jesus Likes My Balls!" Now THAT'S funny!

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home