Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Pauly Likes My Jesus Story and Fu-Qtoo is Enjoying Tales of Equestrian Hygiene

I am always happy when folks find it necessary to promote or republish my articles, especially if they do it without my asking first.

E-Pauly.com was the first site to ask for permission to re-post something from Andy Land on a weekly basis. Occasionally I have to remind him of some articles I have out there or send him things I find worthy of reprint, but that's because Paul likes to DRINK and chase ladies! So it is not like I'm shilling or anything.

Fu-Qtoo is of course a good friend of Andy Land and they are among my biggest supporters, if not the finest t-shirt manufacturers in all the land! When I think I need a few more readers at a particular magazine, they are always quick to post about my work. They even post a few things just because they liked the story and that is among the reasons I wish for great things for their company.

So what does all this have to do with me?

E-Pauly is giving my Jesus Story another week's worth of life. Read "Jesus Likes My Balls!" there if you haven't seen it already.

At the Fu-Qtoo Blog, John has discovered one of my earliest pieces for The Cheers, "Pass the Soap, Wilbur!" If you have ever wanted to know what it is like to shower with a horse then this is the article for YOU!

Thanks to everyone who reads, comments about, recommends, and posts my work. One day I'll be sure to treat you all like lowly fans. But for now you are my best friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home