Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 10, 2005

Mrs. Fu-Qtoo's Iden-titty Revealed!

Anyone that has been a fan of the Fu-Qtoo.com T-Shirt Shop and their BLOG knows that upon occasion the boys like to post photos of Mrs. Fu-Qtoo, a very HEALTHY woman, in their original designs. AAAAAnd the shirts are also...uh...soaking wet! They must have a leaky faucet there in Texas or something.

Until recently, al we ever got to see of this lovely lady were the wet t-shirt pics. NOW her true identity is revealed!

BEHOLD!
Mrs. Fu-Qtoo!



You can see why the Fu-Qtoo guys got into the t-shirt biz. They simply HAD to provide clothes that fit for this young lady!


OK, I'm lying my ass off. This is not the lovely Mrs. Fu-Qtoo. This is some gal I found because I was checking out The Goose's Blog today. Made me think of Mrs. Fu-Qtoo. Sorry for the tease. Or is it a tease?

As luck would have it, the REAL Mrs. Fu-Qtoo has decided to set up her own blog. And wouldn't you know it? She's just a lovely lady and obviously extremely PATIENT to be putting up with those freaks at Fu-Qtoo. LOL! You can see actual photos and hear regular ramblings from this very cool chick at her new blog, So They Call Me CHERRY PIE. Head on over and enjoy the woman behind the mammaries, uh I mean, the man. Welcome to the blogging world!

HOLY SHIT! I just saw that she's from Garland, Texas! I did a show in Garland several years ago. I wonder if she was there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

I aim to please.

I aim to please the ladies!

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Dick said...

LoL Andy. Just make sure she gets a good welcome and love.



Richard

6:22 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Love. Lotsa love. heh heh heh. ;)

Mrs Fu-Qtoo, I've been admiring your work for months now. I'm pleased you like mine as well.

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home