Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 17, 2005

LARRY KING IS NOT A MOVIE REVIEWER, DAMMIT!!!

Here's a little rule to live by...

If you are watching a trailer for a new movie and the BEST they can do is offer a GLOWING review from Larry "Did I Forget to Get Married Again?" King,

THE MOVIE IS GOING TO SUCK ASS!

I mean, come on! He's a legend in the newspaper biz and something of a TV icon, but he is not and has never been a movie reviewer. At least he's never been one with any sort of clout or credibility.

STOP quoting Larry King! If you can't get an Ebert or a Roper to say anything nice then don't get Larry King to whore his lousy-ass self out and pimp your crap film!

WHEW! Glad I got that out. In other news...

The gang at Fu-Qtoo has been kind enough to make mention of my little Jesus article on their blog. This is very cool. Not only do they make excellent t-shirts (even the ones I DIDN'T inspire are cool) but they are among my biggest (only) fans. I hope one day to have a killer book to sell and have their recommendation require me to send THEM some commission checks.



Of course, I COULD get Larry King to review it for me.



3 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL! Thanks Vegasbaby-uh, I mean Larry!

I'll be sure to add your site to my links sectioon today!

Thanks.

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Dick said...

We are Andy's biggest fans and that is even with the fact we have never been able to see him in person. But if anyone can rant, bitch and make you feel the same way, he can. I mean his words just mix up how you feel about something to where you are on his side of the fence. More or less you have to read his writings or else you may never change your minds.


Richard
www.fu-qtoo.com
fu-qtoo.blogspot.com

7:25 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Ok, NOW you're just shilling to get a quote on my book's dust cover. ;)

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home