Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 24, 2005

Gunstar Shot a Dildo At My Head!

I don't know what you call this kind of "Tag! You're it!" blog posting, but I failed to answer one of them tossed over to me by Gunstar, I'm not going to miss this one.

This list of questions was started by Attu, and passed along to folks at other blogs. Once answered they must in turn pass them forward until the whole of the internet knows the answers to all of life's most important questions. Such as...

1. Have you ever used toys or other things during sex?

Yes. Wait! Does playing Hungry Hungry Hippos naked count?

2. Would you consider using dildos or other sexual toys in the future?

Oh my, yes! One day, I hope to use an actual WOMAN. I've got my fingers crossed!

3. What is your kinkiest fantasy you have yet to realize?

You mean OTHER than my answer to question #2? Hmmm...Chicago comedian turned L.A. hopeful, Scott Perlman had a great joke; "My brother told me he had sex with two women once. I haven't had sex with one woman TWICE." I think I will make that my unfulfilled fantasy. That and something having to do with sucking a fart out of Veronica Zemanova's ass.

4. Who gave you this dildo?

I got this from Gunstar, who got it from The Goose. The goose got it from D-Sign and he received it from Attu. I was hoping to get this from Naomi, but she doesn't give me the time of day, much less a dildo. Come to think of it, it would have been nice to get this from Missy Mae but I'm pretty sure she's still mad at me. Sacha could have sent it to me, but she really concentrates on giving good blog.

5. Who are the ones to receive this dildo from you?

I won't be sending out any e-mails, but I am hopeful these folks will find it on their own. I think Kim from Bacon & Eh's would have some funny answers, but I doubt I'll see them on her blog. I think SleekBlackMercedes from the Hustler Diaries would have something to add to this lunacy. And I'd be happy if anyone from the Malicious Bitch family would like to chime in with a response.

There ya go! What did I win?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jezuzzzzzzzz my Mother reads my blog!

2:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home