Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Can't Attu See I'm hurt?

I thought we were friends.

Attu has posted a link about juggling and the science behind it. In fact he showed some sort of interest in even learning how to juggle.

Why, oh why, Attu did you not come to me first? Aren't I the resident juggler in your list of blog friends? I have one of the single most popular websites of any professional juggler out there and I've got a kick ass blog to boot!

Ah well, at least he still posts lots of photos of Luba. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, what's with that? I noticed that this morning. Hmmm you obviously didn't pay him enough; he's not cheap ya know!

9:26 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No biggie. I was just having some fun. ;)

Attu "saw" my Sex Blogs article some time back, which prompted me to contact him and do the link exchange. He later "saw" my official website, which no doubt brought a lot of traffic. I still get several visitors a day that come from his site regardless of if he's mentioned me or not. But I should be considered the juggling expert, just because it sounds so cool. LOL!

9:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just teasin' ya Andy! :) Gee, I'm not a good comedienne; I'm going to take up juggling instead LOL

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home