Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Bitch Will Give Just About ANYBODY Their Own Column!

Yep! If they'll welcome me as a regular contributor they'll let just about anyone in there!

Sure enough, right there on the front page, I'm being promoted as a NEW COLUMN at Malicious Bitch. Isn't that just horrible for them? Ruining their credibility and good name like that! Ah well, whatchagonnado?

I'm honored to be a part of their roster of talented writers and hope that a new, bigger, and much better looking audience will follow. ;)

As soon as I figure out the litany of login instructions and admin thingamabobs they sent me I'm sure I'll be sending many fine essays & opinions.

Currently you can see my ode to manhood, "You Gonna Eat That?" in MY OWN SECTION of their reading room. I don't like to toot my own horn, but...BEEP, BEEP!

They've even started a thread about me and my nonsense in their FORUMS. I have even gotten some feedback already! Take THAT, TheCheers.org! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home