Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Why Wasn't I Informed of This??? A NEW Doctor Who TV Series???

I seem to recall my wife telling me a little something about a new incarnation of Doctor Who being done across the pond, but for some reason I thought it was some sort of animated thing. Well boy was I wrong!

After checking out a "Blog of Note" on the Blogger page, SciFiDaily, I learned of the new series and checked out the little sneak peek at the BBC official site.

I wonder how I become a Blog of Note? I've got one kick-ass blog here and I think I offer some pretty savvy content. I think I've been blogging longer than the SciFi guys. I know I reviewed Shatner's album before they did. Not that I'm putting on my internet/comic book guy/superior snobbery thing. I've no problem with the SciFiDaily being recognized at all as it is one MOST excellent blog! I just wonder what I gotta do to get noticed around here. Must be the entertainer's insecurity coming out again.

Anyway, I was a HUGE Doctor Who fan as a kid and while I don't get all squishy anymore for the show, I do get a bit sentimental about it from time to time. Every winter I put on my Tom Baker scarf, handmade by my mother from the officially released BBC pattern. Last year my wife gave me some cool Who memorabilia for Christmas that I treasure. Hearing that there's a new show helps reinstate my belief that there really is some good left in the world! I must admit that I will be going to our fantastic local Doctor Who Store to see what the whole story is tomorrow!

Thanks to the guys at SciFiDaliy for bringing me "A Christmas Miracle"!!! OK, that may be a bit much. But thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy sir!

Thanks for checking out my little chunk of the internet(s)! I appreciate the comments about the blog and the info about the Shat-man. There will be no Shatner trash talking here I can assure you. We're very Shatner-friendly around here.

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home