Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Why Haven't We Stolen this Holiday?

I just got back from an event that was not only FILLED with gorgeous exotic women, but it was also among the coolest ideas for a celebration ever.

Of course I didn't get the name of the holiday and if I did I am confident I'd be wholly unable to pronounce it properly. But the event is an annual Persian celebration where people party simply because tonight is the longest night of the year.

As I stated earlier I was more than happy to work the event since it was the 3-D House of Exotic Women in there, but to find out that such a cool excuse for a party even existed was something extra special. Near as I see it, if you are going to "party all night" why not party on the longest night of the year? It is a brilliant reason to get dressed up (and these folks were lookin' GOOD!) and stay out, drink, eat & celebrate.

Why haven't we Americans managed to claim this holiday and turn it into a major drinking holiday? I know we don't need any extra holidays in December but really, now! This is a holiday just BEGGING to be exploited! I wonder who I have to talk to in order to market this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home