Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

This Photo is for My Mother-in Law!

I think I'm moving to Canada!  The Ckicks are HOTTT!!!
OK it is also for me for two very obvious reasons!

However, my mother-in law, Sue, does love Todd and the whole "Boys are Stupid, Boys are Smelly, Throw Something Painful at Them" product line from David & Goliath and it seemed appropriate that I post this photo.

In fact my wife gave her a LIFE-SIZED stuffed Todd doll for Christmas this year. The family also chipped in and got her a computer & printer for her home.

Sue is a regular reader of my blog, but she usually reads from her work computer. I assume she now has some sort of home internet(s) connection and is giggling like a little school girl at this very moment!

Thanks to Paul from e-pauly.com for posting MANY fine photos of scantily clad and well-endowed women at his blog! Without him I'd have missed this entirely and my mother-in-law would be living a giggle-free existence!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

this is a great blog! :)

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

WOO-HOO! A comment from someone I don't know at all! Now we're getting somewhere!

Of course, it comes as no surprise that a photo of a nice rack did the trick. LOL!

Hey Mercedes, I'll check out your own blog tomorrow when I'm awake. If interested we can do a link exchange.

Thanks for reading! Tell your friends to visit and come back often.

11:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when I first saw these shirts I mention to my husband how most women would have a fit if the shirts gave the opposite message - Girls suck, girls are stupid, throw something painful at them etc. LOL It's amazing how funny it is when it's the guys that are being picked on. Happy New Year!

7:21 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yeah, I had that same discussion with my wife when we first saw them. When I'm performing on stage for kids events, if I have to pick a kid from the crowd as a volunteer for some antics on stage certain routines I MUST pick a boy tbecause the laughs aren't as good otherwise. If it looks like I'm making fun of a girl the audience goes stale and gets mad at me. If I'm maing fun of a boy...hysterical. Very odd.

RICHARD! I was wearing my rooster shirt the other day and I've been getting most interesting and favorable reviews from those that have received the shirt as a gift from me. My favorite...in the same town, my sister (who liked the shirt) said she was sure she couldn't wear it anywhere while my mom said she was going to wear it EVERYWHERE! LOL! Believe me, I'm going to do all I can to make the entire Andy Land set of designs become your best selling shirts. ;)

8:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home