Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Many Thanks to Fu-Qtoo.com!

Well that package I mentioned yesterday was indeed our shirts from the fine folks at Fu-Qtoo.com. Both April & I wore our shirts with pride!

Our day off together where we accomplished some holiday shopping was interrupted several times by people wondering where we got those way cool shirts. I know, you think I'm shilling. I don't blame you. I've been shilling for some time now. But this is completely honest. Many folks were laughing out loud and I had to write down the web address for the Fu-Qtoo boys a few times today.

I'll be sure to post some pictures of how damn cool we look later in the week. Until then, thanks for the great shirts. Now sell your asses off and get me a commission for every rooster shirt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home