Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 31, 2004

LOOK! Booby's! Everywhere! Even at E-Pauly!

Boy I've blogged like a freak today. I COULD have cleaned my house, organized my contracts and receipts from 2004, or created some more press kits and the like. But NOOOOO! I went out of my way to write things for you to read.

I'm not into resolutions and all that, but I think one of my goals in 2005 will have to be to schedule less time in my day for online nonsense and more time on things that PAY ME SOME MONEY!

I am loving the writing thing. But I must get off my ass and make some serious efforts to get paid for these chunks of genius I spew out week after week. Aside from that I really have to make sure not to neglect the gal that brung me and stay on top of my entertainment promotion. I can't have another weak holiday season followed by a very scant month of bookings. That was fine when I was younger and lived on floor crumbs. But these days I've got bills, dammit!

That being said, let me direct your attention to the very entertaining e-pauly.com. Paul has given my story of The Christmas Miracle a few more days of life by reposting it on his blog. So if you haven't seen it at The Cheers you can see it there.

I have to wonder if anyone who works at Booby's will ever notice the piece. I'm sure somebody there is online and does the occasional bit of ego-surfing. Maybe I should print it up and send it to them. It might get me a free steak sandwich!

We're about 50 minutes away from 2005 here. So far I've watched a few episodes of Penn & Teller: BULLSHIT! and had a few tasty beverages. April has already gone to sleep. She's been working so damned hard at Marche Noir that even the prospect of watching drunken morons on TV celebrating the passing of one single second in time seemed to much for her. Ah well.

I'm sure you've heard it many times already, but Happy New Year! Thanks so much for all the support. Now somebody book me for a show already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home