Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I've Got to Be "Seen" More Often.

I've been submitting my Cheers articles to various news sites and link services. Dave's Daily & the like. Sometimes my links get approved and my articles get read by thousands of people. Other times they go relatively unnoticed entirely.

Maybe I should get some of my web friends to "notice" my current articles and post about them. Wonder what I gotta do to make this sort of thing happen. Does it involve lube? Scary.

In theory, if someone with high traffic posts about the current article and traffic improves at The Cheers and eventually at this blog I can build my audience and maybe one day make a living as a writer. There may come a day when setting my face on fire for money seems like a BAD idea. I know, strange thought.

It is not that I'm all that proud of my current piece in The Cheers. I'm actually more proud of my past works. But I need to build an audience, get folks interested in the prospect of reading an Andy Martello book, get up the courage to submit to bigger & better places, etc.

Hmmm... Attu? Blogywood?? LinkDump??? TTR2????

I Noticed THEM - Uh, I mean YOU!Hell, if I could get the Uber Bitch to notice even one of my articles befitting her audience, say...the Prom story, I know I'd see a huge surge in traffic. Of course, Naomi can give just about anyone a huge surge!

Who do I gotta screw to get noticed around here? LOL!

4 Comments:

Blogger centrocampista said...

I'll be glad to make a link to one of your writings on Blogywood. Just send me a mail if you wrote a new article, I'll read it and if I like it I'll post it on Blogywood...

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Admin said...

what the hell!?? my pic is here too!
send me your stories!! i will post links! i'd be happy to!

3:34 PM

 
Blogger E.P. said...

I vote for more Naomi. She has the right stuff to provide a proper "surge."
....and a happy holidaze from the land of LOUIE!

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

E.P. is in da HOWSE!!! Right back at ya Eric. Best of luck to you and yours in 05. For more of Naomi (although it is never the kind of "more" we all want to see!) head on over to her blog!

Naomi! I felt like the last blog on Earth NOT to have a photo of your fine assets posted. When I get permission to post some fine pics of my extremely well-built wife I won't have to steal from you anymore. ;) I'll send you some links soon!

HOORAY for Blogywood! Links to you as well.

Thanks to all for the help!

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home