Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, December 19, 2004

I'm A GENIUS! I've Got Proof!

Check it out, folks! Yours truly is recognized by a qualified professional in the field as a genius and a talented writer! I wouldn't make this shit up! OK, I would, but in this instance I'm telling the truth.

Sure the person touting my greatness is my good friend and cohort from The Cheers, Marjo Moore, but someday she'll be way more famous a writer than I can ever hope to be and her accolades will look GREAT on a dust jacket! She's already been in more respectable publications than I and she has even gotten PAID for her fine work! Near as I figure, her glowing review is more than enough reason for me to hold my head up high today.

She has also been passing on her favorable reviews to her friends at the Malicious Bitch website. I am hopeful that I will have a few good pieces for you to read within their virtual pages some day soon.

If you haven't been reading Marjo's blog, then please do so. It is well worth your time. Moreover, if you have not been reading any of her fine articles at The Cheers or elsewhere, you owe it to yourself to page through her work. Thanks Marjo!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no another website to read? My life is being consumed! Okay, what life? LOL

I'll be sure to pop over and pay her a visit :)

5:54 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

It won't be bad, Kim. She doesn't use too many big words or nuthin'. ;)

Honestly, she's a excellent writer and her articles found at publications across the internet(s) are very good. Enjoy! Be sure to let her know I sent ya. You might get a cookie!

8:50 AM

 
Blogger rachaelmh18 said...

Where's the check you promised me? Okay, I'll take it out in trade. ;)

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I should BE so lucky! Take it out in trade indeed! You know that the restraining order prevents that sort of activity!

11:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home