Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, December 26, 2004

I Forgot!!! It's Boxing Day in Canada!

So everyone, please remember to punch out a Canadian today!

If that doesn't seem like the right thing to do, just visit my Canadian friends,


And WHO Could Forget...

Boxing Day, eh?  Nah.  Too easy a joke!

Blah, Blah, Blah
And please click the ever-living shit out of this button.
It will drive my blog rankings, increase traffic, blah, blah fucking blah.


Happy whatever the fuck holiday you're celebrating this month.
And may SOMEONE bless us, everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

the states doesn't have boxing day? You forgot to mention me! I'm canadian too!

10:56 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

We have Boxing Day on all of our calendars, but it always says, "Boxing Day (Canada)" so we have no idea what it even is.

As for forgetting you...not the case! I simply wasn't aware you were Canadian as well. The post is being corrected right away!

;)

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Admin said...

well wow!
thanks!
the funny thing is, my boobs look better when someone else posts them!!!!

12:17 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

That's because we post the photos with great reverence. You're just showing off. LOL!

I've got a solution! Send me all the photos of your boobs that you've got. Old photos. New photos. Nekkid. Clothed. Take a few special requests from me. Whatever. Send me all of them and I'll find somewhere in my silly old blog to give them a good home.

Strangely I have a feeling this solution doesn't seem reasonable to you or my wife. But one can hope. Every man needs a hobby!

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home